2. My plot this year... well, like I said... it's more of a self-help book based on the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues. Maybe more of a short story format, though, I'm not sure, yet.
3. Hahaha... That is quite an evil question. Well, let's put it this way... If I added my outline thus far to my nanowrimo, I'd be 5% the way done. I tend to go very in depth with outlining. ><
4. I play to accomplish the word limit by doing it by the hour. I am setting asside 2 hours every weekday. On friday, if I have not reached where I should be, I am not going to allow myself to go home or to visit people over the weekend. (I am an attention whore so this is quite the motivation)
5. No, not really... I have set schedules, but the time is at a different place each day.
6. I like writing, because I like when you finish somthing of this magnitude, put it out there for people to see and watch their jaws drop. Very ebil!