1. Who are you? Where are you from? How long have you been writing? What kind of writing do you usually do (short-story, poetry, novel, journalling,etc.) Have you done Nanowrimo before?
I'm Mary Sue, I'm sort of rootless, living where ever I end up. I started writing since February, fan fiction, as it was an easy way to get comfortable putting my thoughts into words. I am now ready to move on to real fiction. This is my first Nano.
2. Do you have a plot for this years Nanowrimo?
I'm doing a semi-autobiography, or as known in the fanfic realm, A Mary Sue. So, yet I have a plot, a conflict, but no ending as of yet.
3. Do you like to make outlines? Have you made one yet?
No, but I have a character sketch of what motivates each character, what their conflict is, etc.
4. How do you plan to accomplish the word limit? Daily goals? Weekly goals?
No goals, just a time period to write in. And I plan to write whatever I happen to be thinking about that day, edit and organize into a story later.
5. Do you write at a certain time of the day?
I'm going to try to block out a period of time, but who knows?
6. Anything else you would like to say about writing.
I'm wondering if people are going to post as they go anywhere?